I was feeling terribly sorry for myself and these arrived from one of my former staff. No other reason than she had been thinking about me and thought I would enjoy them. Put a smile on my face for the first time all week.
Friday, July 10, 2009
Roses
I have had a horrible week. I have lost my voice - again - and while that it is not normally too much of a problem this time unusually I am sick as well. Yesterday I went into the city for a training course and managed to fall over. I have a lump the size of an orange on my knee.
I was feeling terribly sorry for myself and these arrived from one of my former staff. No other reason than she had been thinking about me and thought I would enjoy them. Put a smile on my face for the first time all week.
I was feeling terribly sorry for myself and these arrived from one of my former staff. No other reason than she had been thinking about me and thought I would enjoy them. Put a smile on my face for the first time all week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment