I know it's a cookbook! For those not in the know I really don't cook much. This book is so much more. Lovely stories, great drawings and photographs and most importantly things I think I can make. Watch this space for evidence of cooking.
Thursday, November 26, 2009
A new book
For those that know me well this post will come as a bit of surprise. I purchased during the week what I have to say is the best book I have bought in ages.

I know it's a cookbook! For those not in the know I really don't cook much. This book is so much more. Lovely stories, great drawings and photographs and most importantly things I think I can make. Watch this space for evidence of cooking.
I know it's a cookbook! For those not in the know I really don't cook much. This book is so much more. Lovely stories, great drawings and photographs and most importantly things I think I can make. Watch this space for evidence of cooking.
Labels:
Cooking
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment