Sunday, January 24, 2010

Using the stash

Here it is Sunday again. I had a most enjoyable two days playing with the rectangles from last weeks post. Check back tomorrow to see how they have been used.

As a by product of cutting all those strips I was able to cut lots of squares which have become tumbler shapes all ready for sewing one day.



To the totals then:-

Week 4

Fabric used 2 1/4 metres

Fabric used to date 6 metres

Goal for 2010 Use 100 metres

Head on over to Judy's to see how others are doing.

5 comments:

Tamera said...

Cute! I've been thinking about doing a tumbler quilt, or some other type of charm quilt. Can't wait to see this one finished...the fabrics are great!

KatieQ said...

I love charm quilts. It looks like you have a good start on a Tumbler quilt.

Lori in South Dakota said...

looks like fun to me!

Kathy said...

Anxious to see what you do with your blocks!

Nanette Merrill said...

Love tumblers.