I probably should be calling this post something else - you will understand why when you see the photos. Dreaded cold just won't go away. Spent most of the day in bed when I should have been catching up with friends for lunch.
During the week
Keryn mentioned she had done some shopping and some extra fabric had just popped into her cart. I may have done a little shopping myself in the last week and promised to show.

Some lovely little Mrs March blenders that seem to work with lots of different things.

Some Timber that plays very nicely with my Hope Valley. I may even have decided on a project for these.

Japanese dots just because they are so lovely. The two big pieces are actually slightly different colours.

Spicy Scrap because I love the dots and the other fabrics are unusual.

Some reproductions. My first love and I need to get back to working with them for a while.
To the totals then:-
Week 11
Fabric used 1/2 metre
Fabric used to date 9 3/4 metres
Goal for 2010 Use 100 metres
Head on over to
Judy's to see how others are doing.
Lets just not ask how much fabric is in the above photos OK!
6 comments:
Wait! I want to know how much came in. It all looks so lovely. I believe that buying fabric actually helps one get well. Did it work for you? Enjoy that new inventory.
Nice additions! I am anxious to see what you do with them.
Great additions!
Liz
Beautiful! Especially love the timber fabrics.
lovely fabrics.
kathie L.
And we did miss you both yesterday too. I love the dots and the Mrs Marsh blenders - that is what my stash is always missing. Hope you are feeling better
Post a Comment