Thursday, December 30, 2010

Day 269

I woke up this morning and the minute I put my right heel down I knew I was n trouble. Shooting pain up the leg. It has happened before but usually comes good quite quickly. I was not so lucky this morning though. So warm up was on the dreaded bike. I then did 30 minutes of weights. I needed to be selective in what I did so I wasn't putting pressure on my heel. Finally came good about 10:30am. One day I must make the time to see a doctor about it.

This afternoon when I got home I discovered the pink frangapani had finally started to bloom. The white one has been out for a coupe of weeks already. Finally starting to feel like summer.

1 comment:

DoubleL said...

Ive got a new frangipani that is supposed to have bright orange flowers - the tree has plenty of leaves now so I'm patiently waiting for the flowers.