There hasn't been as much sewing as I would have liked going on here this week. It's because I have been spending too much time here
I know things are getting bad when I spend 4 hours here on a Sunday just trying to catch up. I made progress but will have to work late again tomorrow night. On the upside from lunch on Tuesday I will not work again till the following Monday. Will probably mean more catching up then but I need a break.
To the stash report then:-
Fabric used 1 metre
Fabric bought 5 metres
Total fabric used 3 3/4 metres
Total fabric bought 18 3/4 metres
Goal for 2011 to use 10% less than I buy. 4 of the in this week was the backing for the Night before Xmas BOM so it will be a while before it is used.
I seem to be alternating at the moment between the gym and walking. I'm still moving which is the important thing. Friday night was my weekly session with Tamera and it's always exciting to be able to do three sets of an exercise at a higher weight. Mind you the last couple of repetitions in each set were not great but they were completed.
I pushed myself on the treadmill today doing a level I haven't attempted in a while. Only 30 minutes and I travelled 2.85kms. On the plus side I burnt as many calories as I have been when exercising for 35 minutes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you'll juts have to stop miss behaving to going to court...........LOL............
Chookyblue.........
Post a Comment