Monday, February 7, 2011

Design Wall Monday

The heat of the past week has meant not a lot of sewing has been done around here. I did get another round done on this block which several times has made me ready to admit defeat but finish I will. The last round to go on is easy sewing thank goodness.




I bought this cute bag during the week to hold my hand sewing. Love the teapot.

8 comments:

Lynn said...

That block looks difficult. Pretty, but difficult. I like your new bag.

Vicki H. said...

Lovely! I think when I force myself to make these very difficult blocks I feel that I learned so much... even if I never make another block like that again!

Chris said...

The block looks complex. I love your little teapot!!

Kate said...

Intersting block, it looks really challenging.

Anonymous said...

is your new bag made from a tea towel?

have to agree with the other commenters, your block is awesome

AnnieO said...

That is a big block to manage--it looks really good!

Simply charming bag from the tea towel--I have lots of vintage tea towels from my MIL. This is a good way to put one to use!

DoubleL said...

Gorgeous little bag - I am a sucker at buying all these old doilies and things in antique shops. I got to keep Mum's collection too - some she had made herself when she married. I love them.

Nanette Merrill said...

Love that block Brenda