Monday, September 3, 2012

Design Wall Monday

The sunshine has continued this week so lots of time spent outdoors enjoying it. We are supposed to have a few more warm days and then return to colder days again.

I made a little progress on the flying geese this week but nothing worth taking a photo of.

My French mosaic has progressed a little. I added the red diamonds to join them into a circle. The simple injection of a little red has added so much to the pattern already.


11 comments:

Jennifer Woo said...

Love the colors and the red just adds a pop.

Teaquilts said...

I love the read and how this pattern will look. I so want to start a hex project.

Teaquilts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Carol said...

Very pretty -- the red sure does add something sweet to your hexies.

~Kris~ said...

I have never seen hexagons joined with a little diamond before. I love the secondary pattern in the center. Won't that be beautiful when finished? The red just adds so much. Nice job.

Nina Marie said...

ohhh I love the addition of the red diamonds! I've never seen this layout before - very cool!

Cathy Tomm said...

Your flowers are great, the red really works.

Cathy said...

Those are so very pretty!!! Just like the sunshine!

Kate said...

Very pretty! The red was a great choice.

Chookyblue...... said...

your hexy circle looks great........

Quilter Kathy said...

The red diamonds really do add a sparkle!