This week was definitely easier and fortunately not a piece of mountain bread in sight. Laurie is still struggling a little. This week the issue was cost. We never worry about our food cost, we get what we want, so it came as a surprise. I actually believe food is costing us less with the cut down on our meat intake. He is still cooking the meals I want and making adjustments so I am sure he will get there in the end.
Favourite lunch this week:-
Salmon with beetroot and carrot salad and spinach leaves.
Laurie's favourite meal was this meat pie.
Best breakfast of the week buttermilk pancakes.
Dinner tonight was veal with a mushroom sauce. The quantity of meat we consumed was significantly lower than 2 week ago and was not crumbed and cooked in oil. I was however obsessing about potato so had one boiled. It was lovely with some cracked black pepper and the sauce.
My walking needs some work. I am not doing it often enough but that will come. This week I'm looking forward to sandwiches with real bread.
Sunday, December 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment