As part of getting organised I need to reduce the amount of stuff I have . I have so much material - more than enough for one lifetime so this year I am going to use some of it. I'm not going no buy as I still need a regular fix but hopefully by the end of the year there will be more out than in.
My first weeks report then.
Out. 1 1/2 metres
In. O
I actually cut into a holy fabric this week. You know the one. You love it and keep getting it out to use and then return it to the cupboard. Well no more. Time to use it. Here is just a glimpse of the start of the project I am using it in.

1 comment:
Good Girl!! You'll love that fabric in a quilt just as much. Good luck with using up some of the stash this year, you've got the right attitude. I can't do without my new fabric fix every now and then, but I try not to buy on a whim. So hard, when all those beautiful new ranges keep coming out.
Post a Comment