My friend James passed away at 5:01 am this morning. James was only 40. A heartbreaking day spent with Elaine and the rest of the family.
James was a great man who truly inspired all he knew with his courage and dignity whilst living with multiple brain tumours. James and Elaine were married a little over a year ago. It was one of the happiest weddings I have ever attended. James and I danced at the wedding and he had me promise that I would look after Elaine. He reminded me of my promise several times.
Today as I said my goodbyes to him I told him I hadn't forgotten and Elaine would always be looked after.
I'll miss you James. Rest peacefully.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thats sad - feel for you Brenda but sounds like you have many happy memories.
Oh Brenda, I'm so sorry. I know it was expected to some extent but that can't make it any easier. My apologies too for not keeping up to date with your happenings and realising sooner. What a sad time you and Laurie have had these past months.
Post a Comment