Sunday, February 15, 2009

Stashbusting

A very late post this week. My friend James had bad news on Wednesday and lots of time has been spent at the hospital. What should be a sad time hasn't been as there is so much love for James and Elaine.Lots more memories are being made. James strength is indescribable and I feel honoured to call him my friend.

So to the stash report. It's not good - surprise surprise but no room for guilt this week. When I'm sad I shop so the coming week will show lot of acquisitions.

Fabric used this week 1/4 yard

Fabric Used this year 13 3/4 yards

Fabric purchased this week 2 1/2 yards

Fabric purchased this year 23 yards

Net reduction +10 1/4 yards

The photo is of fabric from Spoonflower. Several of the girls at work are pregnant and it should be fun to use.

1 comment:

DoubleL said...

Very cute - I too am making a baby quilt with animals - just doing strips of fabric as its all too nice to chop up too small. Very sad about your friend James.