Went to a quilt class yesterday and did not use one scrap of fabric. Instead I chose to start hand quilting
Aunt Bec. It's the first time I have used perle thread and big stitch quilting. Tried several different techniques but in the end found the traditional way was right for me. I'm told my stitches are still a bit small but I'm happy with their size. A photo when a little more is done.
Not using fabric seems to however bring out the worst in me. Look at what came home with me!

Finally a photo of Laurie and Cleo. Cleo is not a cuddly kind of girl. However every morning when Laurie comes to pick her up she lays quietly in his arms and would do so for hours if he let her.
2 comments:
What a lovely photo of Laurie :-) Well taken Brenda, I never knew you were a photographer!
I agree - they both look terrific
Post a Comment