Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Stashbusting

Time for the weekly stash report and in an alarming trend - it's growing!

The good news is I did manage to use fabric this week so hopefully that will continue.

A little bit of fabric was used in this my first basket block. Only 290 to go!



Fabric used this week 2 yards

Fabric Used this year 27 1/4 yards

Fabric purchased this week 14 yards

Fabric purchased this year 79 1/4 yards

Net reduction + 52yards

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am just going to say, good luck on your getting fit challange!! I am working on that too, and I am doing Leslie Sanson's walking DVD's in my house - and if I loose any weight while I walk - hey- bonus!! Actually, I am walking to fit into my jeans again, so I have a definite goal here. And I love the reward program you have made for yourself!! Go Brenda!!! We Brenda's have to make sure our goals are do-able and just make 'em happen!!! I have not worn my jeans in over a year...... so I won't think about that!! I will just know I am working to get back into them again!!!

And you are going to make another 290 blks!! That is a great ambition - I am looking forward to seeing them!! And a growing stash only means you are building for projects so, it's a great thing!! lol!
Have a great week and have a great stash busting (or building!!) time!! I am feeling really tempted to go do some shopping myself to build up my batik stash...... and I don't know if I am going to be able to stop myself!! ;-)

keryn said...

Love the little baskets, I just can't believe you need so many. Are you SURE???? That's quite a commitment.

I'm still running and walking, and I still love it after more than 2 years. It's wonderful for back and joint problems, I feel 20 years younger. It's so worth it.

And no, I'm not having one of the puppies; my landlady won't let me :(