Saturday, April 4, 2009

Weightloss

A good loss this week of 2 kilos. Surprised me a bit as I only made the gym one day. I gave up on counting calories. I'm not a record keeper I guess. I did however attempt to control portion sizes so that may explain the loss.

Also had a session with my personal trainer this morning. Hadn't had one in a while and my muscles will be aching tomorrow.

Reward for the loss a lovely little gold Pandora spacer that is too small to photograph.

2 comments:

antique quilter said...

good for you losing weight this week.
ahh portion control
key to a diet.
just wanted to tell you that I am making the basket one piece
I traced the bottom part then I adjusted the handle to reduce the size by the 1/4th inch seam allowance.
I am happy doing it this way.
just makes it easier and less fabric.....still looks great to me!
Kathie

DoubleL said...

Congrats dear friend - but I hope you have a little calorie or two tomorrow......