Monday, June 21, 2010

Days 77 to 81

Day 77. 11 weeks, I'm quietly proud of my achievement to date. It hasn't always been easy but as soon as I start to talk myself out of going another part of me counteracts and says of course you are going. I can see 100 days on the horizon now.

Today was a 40 minutes weight session and 30 minutes n the treadmill for 2.77kms. I really want to push myself this week. I know things are going to get a lot harder as it gets colder. I hate the cold weather and a heater is always such an appealing thought.

Dinner tonight was a celebration of Laurie and my relationship. We started going out 19 years ago. To celebrate we had dinner with friends at The Red lantern. Food, wine and company were all superb. Lighting was not good for taking photos unfortunately.

Tuesday morning and back in the gym on the treadmill for 45 minutes to travel 4.23kms.

Wednesday was a heavy day in the gym 40 minutes of weights followed by 30 minutes on the treadmill to cover 2.76kms.

I think I'm hitting a bit of a plateau. rResults are staying stagnant. Only a matter of time until things start to get better and I need to remember they will.

Thursday bright and early into the gym. My favourite treadmill was empty so 45 minutes for 4.25kms.

Woke up Friday morning and had lost my voice. Thought gym would be horrendous but not so. 4.33kms in 45 minutes.

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

congrats on your 19th years with Laurie........
your going well with the exercise.......I need some of your determination.....