While I haven't managed much sewing whilst on holidays I have been shopping.
Some new Kaffe stripes
and just because I can some Xmas fabrics.
Yesterday was 40 minutes of weights in the gym. I was supposed to have a session with Tamera but she has done something to her knee. Not the right time for her as she is getting ready to compete again for her title.
It was also measuring day and they were all over the place. Overall a gain of .5cm but I am not concerned as lots of factors can impact.
This morning I hit the gym feeling good. The treadmill sorted me out as my heartrate was all over the place. There is no rhyme or reason to what my body is doing these days. Did manage 5.70kms in an hour.
3 comments:
Huge pat on the back from me Brenda I think its marvellou what you are doing. Love the Kaffe stripes too - are they our Kambrachallenge. Xmas fabric would be good too ???????
I so need to do what you are doing...going to the gym...love the fabric. Trish
Love the reaindeers! C
Post a Comment