Monday, September 20, 2010

Design Wall Monday and day 168

Back on the design wall today is my latest tessellation block. I'm pretty sure this is number 12 and I need to make 16. I feel like I can finally see the home stretch.

I also bought this great new book on the weekend. One of the best documentation books in a long time in my opinion.


The cover quilt solves my dilemma of what I am going to do with my 1/2" hexagons that I showed last week. Mind you I have only made one so obviously a long way to go.

I managed 1/2 hour on the treadmill tonight - it's done and that's all I can say.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That block looks amazingly complex, wow!

Did you mean the "dreadmill" by chance? Mine is lanquishing out by my longarm. The arms make a great place to stack bolts of fabric. LOL

AnnieO said...

That Tesselating block is amazing, love the colors.

I have never been tempted to use a treadmill, but I like CJ's name for it, LOL! Good for you, though, getting your exercise, as we all should do.

Quilter Kathy said...

Very cool! Love how you fussy cut the fabrics again to give so much movement in your block!