Sunday, September 26, 2010

Using the stash and days 169 to 174

The cold is still hanging on but I think it should be gone in a couple of days. In other news my toe that was crushed several months ago produced fresh bruising this week. Guess that explains why it is still painful.

To the stash then:-

Fabric used 1 1/4 metres
Fabric used to date 20 metres.


Goal for 2010 Use 100 metres. I doubt I will achieve this but will keep plugging away.

The cold has meant the gym continues to be heavy going. Two weight sessions and four sessions on the treadmill.  I'm almost halfway through the year and confident this is a goal I can make.

The best news is we have had temperatures over 20 degrees for the last two days. I'm a summer girl at heart and while I know it will get cold again I can feel the end of winter finally.

3 comments:

Tamera said...

I have a goal to use 100 yards this year, too, but I took a big chunk of the year off, lol.

Keep plugging away and so will I.

Katie Z. said...

You can do it! Of course, I can't talk: I met my goal and then blew it this week!

Kate said...

Keep plugging. I've blown my goal so completely on the fabric front, but I'll still try to use more than I buy.

Congratulations on staying at the work outs even though you have a cold. That is really hard going. Enjoy your warmer days, it's cooling off here.