Sunday, October 10, 2010

Using the stash and days 183 to 188

The best week for fabric usage in ages for me. Nothing to show just yet. I have been sewing my challenge quilt. Revelation day is next Saturday. I will have a finished top to show next Monday.

To the report then:-

Fabric used 2 metres
Fabric used to date 22 1/4 metres.

Goal for 2010 Use 100 metres.

Has also been a good week on the exercise front. Tuesday was day 183 which marks my halfway point. I don't know if when I started I ever really believed I would get to this point but  make it I have. So what has been achieved in the last six months. A little weight loss but a whole lot more fitness. The chronic lower back pain I was suffering has been reduced so much I rarely need pain relief these days. A great change as I was taking Neurofen two to three times daily.

So what for the next 6 months. I now have two sessions a week with a personal trainer. Tamera is back and I like Dave so have decided to keep them both. They are going to plot together to see what forms of torture they can put me through. I have changed as I am really looking forward to seeing what they have planned.

7 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

fantastic effort Brenda.......keep up the great work......

Kathie said...

Great on the fabric usage.

Kate said...

Being postive in both the fabric and exercise columns is hard to do. Congratulations on both stash busting and back building!

Charlene S said...

You are an inspiration!

SpinningStar said...

Congrats on the fabric and exercise! It is an excellent sign to be looking forward to the next round of "tourture". Good health is important!

Liz

Barb in Mi said...

Half way point - it is all downhill from here. Congratulations on your exercise front - and soon it will no longer be torture but habit!

Katie Z. said...

Congrats! What great accomplishments!