Monday, March 28, 2011

Design Wall Monday

I finally finished stitching down the last bits of block one in my Folk Art quilt. I'm in love. Only 8 more blocks to go before the centre is complete.



If you want to see a lot more progress go and have a look at Karen's blog. I take classes with her and this is one of her interpretations of an antique quilt.

4 comments:

DoubleL said...

Oh Goodness me Brenda I love Love LOVE IT! Why didnt I do the class this year I wonder. The ones on the blog are simply stunning. Very jealous person here.....

Karen said...

You are on a wonderful quilting journey. I took a peek at Karen's site to see what you are working on. It is certainly a lot of work but will be beautiful.

Gari in AL said...

When I first looked at your picture I thought that was a whole quilt. Now I see it really is a block of blocks and soon will be joined by many blocks of blocks. What a workout that will be but a stunning quilt.

Laurie said...

Fabulous quilt. I had to go look at Karen's but still am not sure how it will end up. It looks challenging! So beautiful. Then when it is quiltied it will be stunning.