Tuesday, April 26, 2011

This and that

I have been somewhat quite during April. A couple of reasons for that.


First up is the upcoming auction. I thought I was really comfortable with all the forthcoming changes but the reality was I wasn't. When I'm stressed I spend money and when you see the stash report for the last three weeks you will see I hit the buy button quite a bit. Still a little bit more to come in but I have stopped shopping. I've decided to accept that whatever is meant to be will be the best thing for us and we will just move forward from that point. Lets just not talk about the auction in 4 weeks - OK.




Then last Wednesday  I lost my voice. Happens regularly and I am usually not sick with it. This time is different however and I still have absolutely no energy at all. Hopefully it will not stay around for its usual 4 weeks.


To the stash then


Fabric used        1 1/4 metres
Fabric bought              79  metres

Total fabric used          14 1/4 metres
Total fabric bought     188 1/4



Only goal at the moment is to stop buying fabric!


A little bit of sewing has been going on. Aren't these 1/4 " hexagons cute.







And here they are alongside what seems to be a massive 3/4" hexagon.




This post seems to reflect my general state of wellbeing.A fuzzy photo and fonts all over the place. Hopefully we will resume normal programming shortly.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Very cute 1/4" hexies. I'd go blind working that small!

Hope all things get better soon!

Chris said...

Love your hexies!! I have been on a shopping binge too and think I have stopped now :)

Nanette Merrill said...

Hang in there. We all go through phases I think. I totally understand how you feel.

Chookyblue...... said...

oh my lordy that stash report is BAD..........lol........changes are always challenging.......you will get there in the end........hope the voice returns very soon and your feeling much better...........