During the week I made the butter cake again and apparently it was so good someone thought it was store bought. Buoyed by my success I decided to tackle this cake.
A couple of things made me go in this direction. I had oranges and the cake tin I had bought was the right size.
A little shopping had happened during the week and I now have gorgeous food prep bowls which were put to good use.
The recipe seemed really easy. all I had to do was tip all of the above into a bowl and mix it.
Not the most appealing photo I will admit but in no time at all it was mixed and in a well greased pan.
So far so good. Into the oven and out when cooked. The instructions called for it to be left in the pan for 5 minutes and then turned out. This is when disaster struck.
As I did last week I omitted baking paper. I think I got away with it as the fat content was much higher. I will make again on Sunday and use baking paper and see how I go. BTW it was delicious.
Monday, March 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment