Friday, June 15, 2012

On my needles

This weeks progress on the Baby Kina cardigan. The buttonholes and shaping are done. Now working down to the sleeve area. It may be for a little person but there are over 220 stitches on the needle so each row takes a while.


5 comments:

Becky G said...

How darling! I looked the pattern up on Ravelry & immediately put it into my queue. Those soft pleats around the neckline are lovely. I also love your color. Thanks for sharing!

Judy L. said...

I have 123 stitches on the needles for the baby blanket so I can' even imagine doing as many as you're doing. Looking great!

Unknown said...

Love the color!

Paula, the quilter said...

I had to look the pattern up on Ravelry too. That is a most precious baby cardigan.

Judy D in AZ said...

Such sweet little button holes-very cute.