Monday, June 11, 2012

Sewing at Last

After a long hiatus I am finally sewing again. Today was a holiday and I spent it playing with the Fit to be Geese Ruler. After a slow start I worked out a system. I am in love with this ruler. I produced about 75 today and sewed together most of the components for one block. Only 98 and a bit more to go. Watch this space.


4 comments:

Nann said...

Ten years ago who would have thought to use gray solid as a background neutral? It is so striking -- makes those geese pop.

Mina said...

That is a nice color combination. Cant wait to see the completed top :)

Vicki H. said...

looks great and I love the color combo! I was looking at a flying geese ruler this weekend and didn't buy it, maybe I should have!

Bonnie said...

Gray looks fabulous with your colors but Nann, I used gray solid in a red, white, black and gray quilt um, 15 years ago. Was I ahead of my time or what? Brenda I wish you'd shown a pic of the ruler too.