Monday, August 6, 2012

Design Wall Monday

The tear in my rotator cuff is beginning to heal so I managed a little sewing.

First up finished the last of the first ring of hexagon flowers for my French Mosaic Quilt. Next up on this one is some red joiner pieces.


Another octagon flower was completed so that's two finished.


Last up I made these flying geese units. Over a 100 in this picture. I need 186 more but who's counting.


So progress made on three tops. This is the year of enjoying the journey so I'm happy with what has been done this week. Pop on over to Judy's to see what others have been up to.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

So glad your "cuff" is doing better... now just don't over do it as your feeling better....

Can you tell me name of the 2nd octagon flower your your showing?
I don't remember seeing that style before and I need to set up a travel project...
Thanks

Vicki H. said...

They are all so awesome. I am very drawn to the octagon flower, that looks like it takes magic to do! And I think every thing is all about the journey, not the destination. :)

Sarah said...

Are you doing the octagon flower as EPP? I couldn't tell from the photo but I am also interested in hearing more about them as I didn't see a picture on your blog/previous posts. Looks great! I'll be doing a monthly hexie linky party on my blog - I hope you'll join in!

Nina Marie said...

I love the octagon flower - what a nice english pp project that would make - pretty!