Monday, July 23, 2012

Design Wall Monday

A little bit of progress on two projects this week. First up one completed and one almost done hexagon for French Mosaic. You can see other WIP's  here. Mine will eventually be very close to the original.


I've also been covering some 5/8" hexagons for a quilt with Brigitte. No idea where she is going with this but I love her designs and know she has a plan and it will be lovely. See examples of her and her students work here.


Progress was definitely hindered this last week because of a fall I took. My left arm has some tendon damage and I think I will have to bite the bullet and see a physio this week. Over the weekend I planted over 50 new plants - including this beautiful camillia. Not conducive to aiding the healing process but good for the soul.


Pop over to Judy's to see what others have been up to.

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Take care of yourself. After saying that... planting and seeing things grow and bloom is definitely good for the soul.

Sue Daurio said...

The hexies are beautiful, oh and 5/8 in, those are small. Love the flower how beautiful! Hope that arm heals quickly. Hopefully your planting is done so it can rest a bit.

Chookyblue...... said...

enjoy the EPP.......hope the arm is mending.....

Nanette Merrill said...

Catching up. Love your hexagons and the octagon flower.