Tuesday, November 20, 2012

12WBT - Day 2

Danger, danger. Laurie is a good guy we all know that. However sometimes his kindness is not of the helpful kind. Tonight he had a surprise for me. Only problem it was food. If it had been chocolates I may have succumbed. So what was dangled in front of me to tempt I hear you ask. Berliner, yes you read that right. I love the stuff and our deli slices it to order so it is always fresh with no dried out bits. It's still in the fridge and he will have it for lunch tomorrow. We did however have the conversation about why food is no longer an appropriate surprise.

So how was the food today. Breakfast and lunch were the same as yesterday so no surprises there. Dinner was these Thai fish cakes.


Surprisingly good. I changed the salad up, bean sprouts and carrot did not do it for me. We will make this again. We're going to try it without the coriander next time as Laurie is not a fan.

Snacking was better for me today. I had both the morning and afternoon covered. However I had not expected to still be at work till 6:00 pm so I did hit the chip bowl at 5:45 when the noises from my stomach were becoming overwhelming.

Strange taste in my mouth is still there. Hoe it goes away soon.

No comments: