Monday, February 3, 2014

3/2/14

We have lived in this house for just over two years and I still have not got round to putting up a design wall. Lucky for me I was able to use the spare bed tonight.

I have pulled out a UFO to finish. It is to be a gift for a friend and the blocks have been made for over 12 months. She asked for a purple and grey quilt and that is what she is getting. Purple is my least favourite colour and perhaps that is why I have struggled so much with it.


I will tweak it a bit tomorrow but should be able to start sewing as well It does get sashing in between the rows.

3 comments:

Audrey said...

Love the colours of the quilt. Your design wall is foldable! ;)

mereth said...

I like using a bed as a design space, at least the blocks can't fall off it. I think purple and orange are the least popular colours in my stash, I never seem to buy much of either.

Melinda said...

I think the colors are quite lovely. I like the fact that you've added pinks and salmons in there, not just purple. I think it's very dramatic.