Monday, January 9, 2012

Cheddar Bow-Tie Linkup

Last July Bonnie of Quiltville found a gorgeous antique bow-tie top and shared it on her site. It was to be her leader ender project for the next 12 months and she wondered how many she would get done in a year. The minute I saw the inspiration quilt I was in love but was in the throes of moving and put it in the memory banks. When I finally found time to sew in November I cut a whole heap of pieces to be my leader ender project. So how many have I made?


That's right one. I have been doing more sewing than this total would suggest but have white cotton in my machine. I am piecing these with grey thread so they are on the back burner till I get back to a major project that uses grey thread. Is it just me that has a thing about thread colour?

2 comments:

Andee said...

One is a start! You are going to love these little guys!

scraphappy said...

I don't think so much about thread color, but sometimes I regret that decision. Hope you have fun when you get truly started.