I haven't really participated in Judy's design wall Monday this year as I seem to be accomplishing very little. I have decided that doesn't matter and have resolved to post whatever I have got done through the week. I flip projects on a regular basis but I'm hoping the challenge of having something new to show each week will motivate me.
First up this week my first completed octagon flower. I am making this in a class with Sue Ross. A gazillion more to go.
I also worked on Isaac's flying geese quilt. 3 of 61 blocks complete and at least another 100 flying geese units ready to sew into blocks.
I want this quilt finished before his brother or sister is born. The due date is December 6 so completely doable.
Monday, July 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Your octagon flower is unique. I haven't seen that shape before. Very pretty.
That's the reason I participate in DWM, it keeps me trying to get at least a little something done each week. And I love your flower: I will look forward to seeing what you do with it (them).
Your octagon flower is so pretty! I find that knowing I have to post something keeps me motivated . . except for today when I didn't have anything at all to post!
I love your octagon flower. Isn't EPP fun?
Love the octagon shape so different and the fabric choice is perfect. I participate in DWM just because it keeps me going. This way I have at least some small thing to show for the week.
love your block for Sue Ross's class........
oh boy I do like the solid flying geese. That's going to be a real head turner.
Having to post does seem to keep the motivation flowing.........
You seem to have two lovely projects going..........
Post a Comment