I thought I would get a head start and have made what looks to be the easiest block in the quilt - a simple 4 patch. This quilt uses lots of pretties so should reduce the stash a little.
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Sampler Quilt
One of my major projects for this year - and possibly a couple more - starts tomorrow. Karen Cunningham has used an old English quilt as inspiration. Lots of 4" blocks, both pieced and appliqued.
I thought I would get a head start and have made what looks to be the easiest block in the quilt - a simple 4 patch. This quilt uses lots of pretties so should reduce the stash a little.
I thought I would get a head start and have made what looks to be the easiest block in the quilt - a simple 4 patch. This quilt uses lots of pretties so should reduce the stash a little.
Labels:
Sampler
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment