Today was day 34 in the gym and I just felt exhausted with every movement. One of the things I have to be really careful about is to make sure while I exercise everyday I don't do so much that I have to miss a day. Balance never comes easily to my life but by listening to myself I am sure I can work it out.
So 30 minutes of weights and 10 minutes on the bike to travel you guessed it 3.17kms.
The stash report shows no movement again this week. Again it's the balance thing which I am sure I will work out over time.
Week 19
Fabric used 0
Fabric used to date 12 1/2 metres
Goal for 2010 Use 100 metres
Head on over to Judy's to see how others are doing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wish I had the energy to exercise, do take it easy and rest some muscles. Keep up the great job.
Good for you Brenda! It is hard to be consistent with exercise. Real life happens and it does become a challenge.
Post a Comment