Sunday, May 30, 2010
Day 55
In the gym by 9:00am this morning. I did 45 minutes on the treadmill and walked 4.23kms. I have always said I am using these blog posts as a tracker so went back today and looked for my first recorded distance over the same amount of time. Well on day 6 I walked 3.73km. So 49 days later I am walked half a km further in the same amount of time. Progress!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yah good on you Brenda. Have you thought about adding up all the mileage - I mean it must be up to a hundred by now or more. Now you have sent me on a look at this book too. I ordered up a pile of FQs from US, along with a pattern. Will try and drop into PPlus Thurs to say hi.
Post a Comment