Friday, May 14, 2010

Days 36 to 39

I need to post tonight as I'm guessing I will be so sore tomorrow I will not be fit for anything! Today was the first day with my new trainer and WOW she worked me hard. I'm used to the boys asking my permission before they up the weights but no such niceties with Tamara. I think she is going to be a good fit. The most exciting thing to come out of the session - I can touch the floor. I had convinced myself it was impossible but all of a sudden I was doing it. So exercise for today was 30 minutes of weights.

Backtracking to Tuesday I did 31 minutes on the treadmill and covered 2.79kms

Wednesday was weights and 3.17kms on the bike.

Yesterday back on the treadmill for 30 minutes and 2.70kms.

Think of me in the morning when I am back on the treadmill and struggling to move.

1 comment:

DoubleL said...

That is all such a great achievement Brenda - congratulations.