Hard day at work today. 5 of my staff received promotions. While I am happy and excited for them 1/5 of my staff will be gone in the next couple of weeks.
It will have significant implications for my team dynamics and my workload will increase enormously - like I wasn't doing enough before.
My initial reaction was to ditch the gym why bother when I know in a couple of weeks I'll be exhausted everyday. Then the new me kicked in. I need a balance between work and life and I'm not going to compromise that. So off to the gym. 3.92 kms on the treadmill in 45 minutes. My best result to date so I'm a happy girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh Brenda what a nightmare......hope the new ones you get know the program........
oh and keep up the exercise........maybe you need to add some punching bags to the exercise program and you can let out your frustrations..........
Post a Comment