Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Day 9

I've talked about one of the reasons I have embarked on this regime is to get fitter. If I need an example of why this is necessary I need to look no further than our dog Molly - a strange analogy I will grant you.

Molly has a skin condition that necessitates the taking of steroids. This means she gains weight. Not the only explanation however as she is given far too many treats by us. She turned 7 last week and has bad arthritis. If I don't do something now I know similar problems are on my horizon.



Gym today was 30 minutes of weights and 10 minutes on the bike. Did 3.17 kms again. Both sessions were in the afternoon. Will be doing the bike on Friday morning so it will be interesting to see if my distance is better.

No comments: