Sunday, April 11, 2010

Using the stash

We're enjoying a glorious Indian summer here in Sydney. Even though it's warm my thoughts have turned to winter and I have started crocheting again. I seemed to master ripple crocheting last year and wanted to stretch myself a bit. I bought a pattern for a scarf - quite bizarre as I don't wear them - and have started on it. A few false starts but finally making some progress.


To the totals then:-

Weeks 15

Fabric used 3/4 metre
Fabric used to date 11 metres

Goal for 2010 Use 100 metres

Head on over to Judy's to see how others are doing.

3 comments:

Judy D in WA said...

I love this pattern. Now you will have to finish it and become a scarf wearer. The yarn is gorgeous. Be sure to show us progress.

Vicki H. said...

I like to crochet and don't do it as much as I used to. I love the colors you chose, that scarf will be very pretty.

DoubleL said...

I like the wool - I'm right into knitting again now too.