Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Using the stash, Design wall Monday and days 13 to 15

First up the stash usage for this week - a couple of days late.

Week 16

Fabric used 1 metre
Fabric used to date 12 metres

Goal for 2010 Use 100 metres

Head on over to Judy's to see how others are doing.

As to what's on my design wall this week. I had hoped for a finished top but cut this stripe the wrong way. Check back next week to see the finished top - as long as the new fabric has arrived.



Now for the gym report.

Day 13. 35 minutes weights followed by 10 minutes on the bike. Travelled 3.19 kms so a little bit of progress.

Day 14. 45 minutes on the treadmill. Distance walked 3.83 kms. Again progress and it was at night.

Day 15. 35 minutes of weights this morning.

WOW - 15 days of exercise. I've managed to impress myself. Only 350 days to go.

Weighed myself this morning and I have lost 1.4 kgs. Happy with that as I have not made any other changes.

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

great progress on your exercise........how are you feeling in yourself???

Nanette Merrill said...

You are doing so well. I'm so proud of you. And jealous! Good job.